Monday, July 27, 2009

hope for soap-less food

It's Monday, July 27, 2009 and the start to another week. I'm hungry and sick. Breakfast consisted of a roll with avocado and some watermelon. I can't wait for lunch but first I have to teach two more classes.

Mood: Sick [Cold]
Craving: PEANUT BUTTER!
Liking: Helping the older kids learn guitar and talking with them about soccer/life/school.
Hating: Soapy-tasting bread/food.
Hoping: Not to get lice.
Wishing: More staff were coming.
Thankful for: The cooler weather.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Should I send you anything? Peanut butter? Nutella? :) Keep your chin up! Feel better soon

theInsideChange said...

Ay, chica. Este manana, tenia aguacate con pan tambien.. . No me gusta mucho la comida en la manana... solo cuando comer cafe y pan con mantequia... pero yo comi pescado y POLLO (which you know I don't eat usually! ahaha) cada dia. I've also been drinking rain water.. and thus far have been fine.. but we'll see... I try to drink charcol every other day. Anyways. I had bread fruit for lunch today too... it was the highlight of my rice and beans. Have you been able to get any fruit? I hope so! I love you mucho mucho mucho! :] Hope you get feeling better! Eat garlic if you can...b/c the cloves chopped up and drunk with water is like taking antibiotics ok. I'm also praying you don't get lice :] ok chau for now!

Tiffany said...

hii i was looking to see if you made a blog and you diid woo i went to make one and found out i already had one hahaha from like a yr ago silly me awe im sorry you have to eat anty soapy bread :( when you come back you can gorge on massive amounts of food like whole cheese cakes, blueberry pancakes of enormous size, mango juice mmm umm and lots of other wonderful things haha sorry if i just made your mouth water ;) well i miss you alot and hope the months fly by!