Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breathe

I have to change my ticket to Honduras. $150. Two extra days off of work, which I still don't know if my bosses will approve.

They changed the date of the graduation. A day after I am scheduled to leave. It's ridiculous. I was so upset. However, I made a promise to a girl I call my little sister. I just can't let her down.

Last week I paid $617 to get my car fixed.

You know, I am so blessed. My parents are often quick to help me. My heavenly Father is even faster to help me (sorry Mom and Dad). I want to be really angry right now. I want to stomp my feet. I want to scream really loudly and wake up the neighbors.

God, it doesn't always seem fair, but that's without a little perspective. I have SO much to be thankful for. I have a job, a home, a car. . . family, friends.

Lord, great is thy faithfulness. May I continue to grow. May the positive outweigh the negative. May I learn to give thanks, even when things don't go my way.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh wow...sorry that the date got changed on you. I hope everything works out to get your ticket changed and at work. But I'm super excited for you that you get to go back and see everyone again!