Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love Letters

This is a response to my last blog. It is written by someone much wiser than I. And, due to its simplistic truth, I have decided to share it here.

". . .Perhaps your definition of love letters is too limited – what about the crumpled, grubby fingered letter from Elias, complete with cookie crumbs? What about the BOXES of love letters you brought back from Honduras? What about love letters from parents? From niece and nephews… 'Hannah, I’m a wreck without you!'

Perhaps your book can explore the theme .. what is love? .. What is a love letter?.. what are the most precious expressions of love I have experienced?.. what individuals have I met who have exemplified true love?"

Thank you Mom for putting things in perspective :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Your mom writes as well as you do. I love her ideas. I'd read your book in an instant!